Should your India e-Visa get rejected, make sure to read on to learn all about the best solution to such a situation. The electronic entry permit for India is available for all eligible travelers in three different types.
Table of Contents
How to avoid getting your India e-Visa rejected?
The best way to avoid your visa application being denied is to properly prepare before applying. Ensure that you meet all of the India e-Visa requirements, have the necessary documents ready, and double-check all of the information provided in the application form.
Any mistakes in the online form may result not only in delays but also in the rejection of your application.
India e-Visa requirements
No matter which India e-Visa type should you choose, make sure to prepare the following documents to have your application positively approved:
- a passport that will stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering India
- applicant’s face photograph (that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera)
When applying for the e-Business visa, prepare either an invitation letter or a business card from the company you plan on working with. For the e-Medical visa, every applicant must attach a written document from the hospital or any other health institution you will be undergoing medical treatment at.
Preparing the required documents is essential to making a successful India e-Visa application.
Please note! India e-Visa validity period differs depending on which type of the electronic entry permit have you selected.
How to properly apply online for the India e-Visa?
Once you have the necessary documents ready, simply follow this 3-step intuitive application process:
- Fill the application form with some basic personal and travel details, such as your name, date of birth, passport information, and e-mail address. Double-check if there are no errors in the online form.
- Cover the India e-Visa fees (129 Euro) using any preferred method of online payment. See if you have received a confirmation number at your e-mail address.
- Lastly, simply wait for your electronic entry permit to get delivered to your inbox in PDF form.
The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days). Thus, another crucial step to take to submit a successful application is to apply at least 3 days before your travel.
What data needs to be put in the online form?
Filling the form is a crucial part of applying for the entry permit to India. Make sure you put the following data correctly:
- applicant’s name and surname
- date of birth
- date of arrival in India
- chosen port of entry from the list of designated airports and seaports
- applicant’s nationality
- e-mail address
- phone number
- passport information
Should you need help, further information, or have any questions regarding the application process, do not hesitate to contact our support team via e-mail or phone!
What to do if your electronic visa to India did get rejected?
If your application didn’t get approved, please contact our support team via e-mail or phone to discuss your situation. Make sure that:
- the online form was correctly filled
- you have attached all of the essential documents
- you are a citizen of one of the eligible countries
- your passport will not expire for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering India
Try applying again, sticking to the rules described above to travel to India with an approved electronic entry permit!