All Canadian citizens can get their India visas electronically for a fee of only 129 Euro! The approved entry permit will arrive directly at your e-mail address as a PDF document. The average time of processing when using our visa services is just 51 hours from submitting the form.
Travel to India with an e-Visa for tourism, business, medical, or transit purposes. Apply online using any working device you feel most comfortable using and submit your application. The best part about submitting an e-Visa application is the fact that you only need to spare a few minutes to complete this process.
Apply from home or while on a break at work and let the professionals handle your entry permit for you for an effortless traveling experience! Save yourself not only time but also money and energy you would have to waste applying for a regular visa at an Embassy.
Read on to find out what Indian e-Visa types are available for Canadian citizens, how should you prepare for applying, and how does the application process look like.
Table of Contents
India e-Visa types for Canadian citizens
All Canadian citizens need a visa to cross the Indian border without any issues. This section describes each of the three electronic entry permit types that are available to apply for. Read on to learn how can you use them and what are their characteristics.
This e-Visa type can be used for all tourism-related purposes. Thus, if you want to visit your Indian friends and family, go on vacation, go sightseeing, visit the most prominent tourist destinations, or simply relax on the Goa beaches, this entry permit is perfect for you!
e-Tourist visa characteristics:
- it costs 129 Euro
- serves as a multiple-entry visa
- allows numerous visits that can go up to a total of 90 days spent in India
- stays valid for one year from issuing
It has been designed for all entrepreneurs that need to handle their business matters in India. Negotiate future contracts, educate yourself at conferences, attend meetings, or look for some new cooperation opportunities!
e-Business visa characteristics:
- costs 129 Euro
- authorizes numerous visits in India and an overall stay of 180 days
- expires after 12 months from issuing
- can be used for all business-related purposes
If you have a medical treatment that you need to undergo in an Indian hospital or any other health facility, choose this e-Visa type.
e-Medical visa characteristics:
- the fee is 129 Euro
- serves as a triple-entry permit
- allows a total stay in India of 60 days (either as one 2-month trip or spread over three shorter visits)
- the validity period is 4 months from the date of issue
- can be used for medical purposes only
India e-Visa requirements for Canadian citizens
No matter which India e-Visa should you decide to make the online application for, you must prepare the following:
- a passport valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of travel
- applicant’s face photo (can be taken using a phone or a PC camera)
Please note! Additional documents may be required for the business and medical visa, e.g., an invitation letter or a business card, a written document from the Indian hospital.
India e-Visa application guide for Canadian citizens
Only three simple steps stand between you and your e-Visa for India. Make sure to apply at least 3 business days from the date of your trip to India.
Grab your passport and make sure that it will stay valid for a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of arrival in India and follow these steps to submit your application:
- Fill the application form with your data: this step takes just a few minutes to complete, as the required personal information to provide is elementary, such as your name and surname.
- Cover the 129 Euro Indian visa fee using any method of online payment choosing from several available.
- Check your e-mail address for the confirmation number and wait for the approved e-Visa to be delivered to your inbox.
The processing time depends on the Indian government and may take up to 72 hours. However, the average time of approval when using our services is just 51 hours!
Benefits of applying for an e-Visa to India
All Canadian passport holders can apply for any of the three e-Visa types that the government of India is offering. You will need a printed electronic entry permit copy and your valid travel document upon arriving in India and present them to the customs officials.
Visit India with an electronic entry permit to grant yourself the following benefits when using our visa service:
- availability of our support team at all times via e-mail and phone
- a quick and easy process of applying that can be completed anywhere and any time
- a 96% rate of successfully approved applications thanks to our team thoroughly checking each form for errors
- a 51-hour average processing time
- approved e-Visa arriving directly at the applicant’s e-mail address in a PDF form
Indian e-Visa for Canadian citizens is available online after completing a simple application process! Apply within minutes from home or any other place and get the necessary entry permit delivered to your inbox.