All citizens of Iran can make an application for the electronic entry permit to travel to India for 60, 90, or even 180 days. Spare just a few minutes to apply online and go on a relaxing getaway, negotiate future contracts with your Indian business partners, or complete your medical treatment in India!
Applicants receive their entry permits within a maximum of 72 hours (3 business days) from submitting the form. Apply today and book a flight that takes off in the next 3 days and enjoy your trip to India.
Millions of tourists visit this rich in history and culture country to explore it or simply go on vacation and relax. To be one of them, get your Indian e-Visa delivered to your e-mail box once it’s approved.
Read on and learn all about the electronic entry permit that is necessary to obtain before crossing the Indian border. See what types are available, how they differ from one another, and what is the best way to submit a successful e-Visa application.
Table of Contents
India e-Visa types available for Iran citizens
Luckily, traveling to India is possible for numerous reasons when one applies for an electronic visa beforehand. See what types of entry permits are available and how they differ from each other.
All Iranian passport holders can apply for one of the following India e-Visa types:
- e-Tourist visa: designed for all tourist visits to India, including sightseeing, vacation, making friends and family visits. This is a multiple-entry visa that allows numerous visits, which can come up to an amount of 90 days (three months) total spent in India.
- e-Business visa: perfect for all Iran entrepreneurs that need to manage any business matters in India. Look for new job opportunities, negotiate contracts, educate yourself at conferences, attend meetings for a total of up to 180 days overall spent in India. You can use it either for one long trip or numerous shorter ones.
- e-Medical visa: has been implemented for all foreign nationals that need to undergo medical treatment in India. This visa type expires after 4 months from the date of issue and allows 60 days spent in the country overall.
The e-Business and e-Tourist visa stay valid for one year (12 months) from the date of issue. Enter India before your entry permit expires to avoid any issues upon arrival.
What documents should Iran citizens prepare before applying for the Indian e-Visa?
Iran citizens applying for an e-Visa to India must prepare only two documents necessary to submit a successful application. The most important one is your passport, which needs to stay valid for at least 6 months from the planned date of entering India.
Another crucial document is the applicant’s face photo that can be taken using a phone or a PC camera. Our team of visa experts always appropriately adjusts the sizes of the received files; thus, preparing the photograph should not take you long.
These two documents are all you must have when applying for the e-Tourist visa. However, in case you would want to apply for the business or medical entry permit, one additional supporting document is necessary to be attached.
Business Iran travelers must also prepare one of the following:
- an invitation letter
- a business card
Choose one document and prepare it before applying. Both should be from the company you plan on working with.
Besides a valid passport and the applicant’s face photo, make sure that you have a written document from the Indian hospital or any other health facility. The document should briefly describe the purpose of your visit and provide basic details about your treatment.
How can Iran citizens apply for the India e-Visa?
All Iranian citizens are eligible to apply for the India e-Visa. As soon as you have the necessary documents described in the previous section prepared, choose the purpose of your travel and start applying.
Follow this 3-step guide to submitting a successful application within minutes:
- Put your data in the visa application form. Make sure that every piece of information provided is error-free to avoid delays or issues with approval.
- Cover the 129 Euro India e-Visa fee using the most convenient method of online payment and receive the confirmation number at your e-mail address.
- Wait for the approved PDF version of the electronic permit to India. The processing time may take up to 72 hours (3 business days). However, the average period of visa approval when using our services is just 51 hours!
Please note! The most crucial thing to notice when filling the application form is to double-check the provided data. Our visa experts’ team always thoroughly checks if there are no errors in each application and gets you notified as soon as it finds any. The mistakes will be fixed; however, it may elongate the processing time.
Make sure that your passport will have the required validity of at least 6 months from the planned arrival in India date.
Benefits of applying for the India e-Visa for all Iranian citizens
If you are an Iranian citizen, apply for an electronic entry permit and stay in India for 60 days, 90 days, or even 180 days!
Make sure that you meet the India visa requirements and apply online to grant yourself the following benefits:
- an intuitive and quick application process that can be completed using your phone, laptop, PC, or even a tablet with an internet connection
- support team’s availability via both e-mail and phone during and after submitting your application
- a successfully approved applications rate of 96%
- a 51-hour average processing time
- no visits to the Embassy needed
- our team carefully checking if every application form is correctly filled
- an effortless visa handling experience
Grab your valid Iranian passport and apply for the India e-Visa using our services! Let the professionals handle your entry permit for you while you relax and plan your journey.